Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 105 no job, suppose to have a phone interview but no time and it has not come in as of yet.

I just listened to President Bush giving his last press conference, and I was so proud of him when one of the press corp asked about how slow the government reacted to Hurricane Katrina, he had a point, excuse me if I had landed Airforce 1 and took all those people away from the problem what would you have said? We reacted as soon as the storm passed getting people off roofs. It was mother's natures doing not his or Rove's weather machine.

President Bush deserves respect and I am mad as hell at Chris Matthews for slamming him, for saying I am not going to Congress about the stimulus unless President Elect Obama formally asked me, and he hasn't. I do not think he is putting his hands up and passing the buck, I think he is being respectful for Obama and his presidency. Today, President Elect Obama's stimuli plan was suppose to go into affect and shocker Congress is holding it up, now what?

President Bush was not the best president but he was by far not the worse, and all the analysts can keep saying we do not have a Homeland Security issue, and they are ignorant and wrong, there is one, and we as americans will never know how many attacks have been cut short due to our due deligence, I for one, believe in Homeland Security more now than ever what happens if another 9/11 happens with President Obama how will he handle it? Are his supporters going to pull away if he does not act they way they think he should?

I did see a news burb that Obama has announced that it might take a bit longer for him to fulfill his campaign promises, my oh my after that lunch with past Presidents did he finally get and idea of what is really happening in the world? Just a thought, you know Book of Secrets? Sometimes movies hit it right on don't they?

No comments: