Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reality CHECK:

Rock of Love 2: Bret picked Ambre and not the Slut Daisy. I was quite shocked, but not as shocked as Daisy looked when it happened. I am glad that he picked someone who is closer to his age, and very stable in her own life. Daisy is 25 and not stable at all, did you see how she acted in Mexico? I am looking forward to the reunion.

The Hills: Heidi get a life, Adrianne may feel bad about losing your semi-friendship, but you are no real friend, you dropped her because of Lauren. Lauren is the one the whole show revolves around, and if Adrianne wants to stay on the show, she should realize that Heidi is not the one. Since, I don't really believe this show is reality it is more scripted than people realize.

The Beauty and the Geek: Poor Greg, went on the chopping block due to Randi and so did Tara because of Joe, it would of been nice if those two could of stayed together and the other two go home, Joe and Randi both deserve each other. I admit I did not watch the end of the show, so I have no idea who went home, but I felt bad for Greg when it was announced he and Randi would be go into the room against Joe and Tara.

Is Project Runway moving to Lifetime really? I hope Bravo holds on...

Real Housewives of NYC: I do think it is great for Alex and Simon to be away from each other for awhile these two are way too attached at the hip. Bethanny is so straight forward I really like her and wonder if Jason is finally going to pop the question.

Flavor of Love 3: The fact it is his 3rd try should explain something, I am so glad to see Thing 1 finally go home, the twins are bizarre anyway, it will be interesting to see how this will change the house.

No comments: