Friday, February 17, 2012



Ok, I was on Craigslist this morning and noticed that our 1st apartment is back up for rent.  It was so small 600 square feet barely a closet and we lived there for a year, when we were first married, it was 'cozy' and we loved it.   Close to work, close to downtown and work.  When it snowed we would walk downtown in Norwich and go to the Local Pub.. When we first got our 1st couch, that whole weekend it was cold, rainy and snowy we stayed in and ordered take out and barely left the couch.  I miss those days. We now live in a 1200 sq foot, 2 bedroom, with den upstairs, downstairs, huge bathroom, living/dining room, kitchen open living space. 

We are coming up on our 7th year anniversary and we have lived in Norwich, CT, then Charlotte, NC, Winston~Salem, NC, Pittsburgh Maine and the last 3 years in Wolfeboro, NH, and I truly believe the happiest we were was in that little apartment. We are fine as a couple, but work wise has been so stressful lately and I truly feel as if another layoff is in my future, no matter how many sales I have no way around it. My boss truly does not respect me, or even like me, he forced my husband out of this company and is now force me out.

The economy is so tough, how much more can we take. So this is dedicated to a time, when our future was just starting out, and thought nothing could bring us stress..

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I think we were happiest while we were on tour.

Paula said...

I did love being on tour, but this was our first place which makes it so special..