Saturday, December 24, 2011

So, we bought this "little" fireplace with stockings from Job Lot and I love it, even though it is small makes me feel Christmassy, ( is that a word).. We are in the Hampton Inn, Mystic CT visiting the family for the holiday and since, the husband and I are not exchanging presents this year, for me,  I want it to feel as much like Christmas without presents. I am not upset about no presents, just worry about the husband feeling guilty for our current situation. When you are starting a business it is tough in the beginning and I know in my heart it will take awhile for his business to take off, but I have full confidence.

He does not always like Christmas, and wants me to be happy, I just love him so and when we got married I said for better or worse and richer and poorer and really meant it.  We are young ( ish) and both work hard, so I know it is just a tough economy but you must take a chance to better yourselves and our lives.

I started this post before Christmas, and became side tracked.  We had a wonderful Christmas with my family and each other.   Now, we are back trying to make our lives better and to see if we can actually survive in our own business..

No comments: