Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Eve Outfit



Ok, Christmas Eve is coming up again!!  We just colored my hair,and yesterday we were on the hunt for a Sparkly Shirt for me to wear with my winter white dress pants.  I really wanted a Green one, but one it is hard to find, especially with sleeves. I am not a designer but why are there no sparkly tops with color for adults not teenagers? There were some beautiful tops at "Maurice's" with one sleeve but again not sparkly.


Then went to Kohl's nothing!  Walmart/Target/JCPenney Nothing!  Did try Kmart and there was a red shirt with a little sparkle from Jacklyn Smith, but still not what I wanted. So, we went down to TJ Maxx my favorite store and we found (3) 2 black and one Gold ( Jacket), ended up with black by "Michael Kors", I love the style and the fit with cap sleeves but wish it had more color... Here is some pictures.



No comments: