Sunday, September 11, 2011


This is me, Thomas and Seth August 2001. We were on our way to a wedding, so happy!!

Then on September 11, 2001, Seth went to work at the local airport at 5am, and I went to work at 7am, due to a Pfizer meeting was taking place at the Inn at Mystic ( my work) and I went in got breakfast out for them, making sure room all set. Then around 8am or 830am went up to my office and my Director of Sales Debbie started yelling turn on a tv. She had just called NY to make sure we are all set for our February bridal show in NY.

Turned on the TV to see the 2nd plane hit the Towers. I had to go downstairs and let the group know what had just happened. Then Thomas called upset and told me to come home. For me
there was no question I was going home. Thomas and I sat and watched the news, and then Seth came over and the 3 of us watched as the whole world did to see other Americans being attacked and using our own plane system.

It was heartbreaking, and the 3 of us just bonded. Seth and Thomas have both passed away, and I always remember them, but especially today, what we shared that day.

My heart goes out to all the people and families affected personally by 9/11

Please everyone send a prayer out and do not ever forget 9/11

No comments: