Friday, April 01, 2011




Wolfeboro, NH on April 1, 2011 - Declared a state of emergency due to lack of Spring!!LOL...


Yes, my car is under snow, Spring Snowstorm, is the world going NUTS! Last year at this time we were actually having Spring, but it seems this year, no one realizes it is not still winter..


I am stressing out about work, my lip has blown up and a few zits have come out on my face, my gosh, you would think when you are in your mid 40's, zits are in the past. Nope, in my case when I am stressed out, they appear.


Work is stressing my out, worried not doing my job good enough, yesterday the owners were here, which did not help...Now, I am looking at the snow and thinking spring is never coming to New Hampshire, will I be doing weddings in the snow instead of sunshine and the Lake not frozen...

No comments: