Thursday, March 24, 2011


This is a picture of Kimberly Cates ( Left), David Cates and his Daughter Jamie. On October 4, 2009, Kimberly and her daughter were attacked inside their home by Stephen Spader and Christopher Gribble.
Christopher Gribble is on trail right now, and what upsets me the most is he is trying to plead insanity at the time of the attack, but when he was apprehended by the Police within 24 hours, he for the next 7.5 hours would not shut up, he went on and on about the murder.

He made a comment, he has always wanted to committ murder, and that was always part of the plan when they invaded the "Cates house". So why the turn around to "insanity". This case has upset me so much in the last 2 years, I have lived here in NH.
Home invasion cases scare me so much, the case in CT, which I have written about too, all your feeling of safety in your home go out the window when you read and hear about these terrible cases.
Here is a case that I loved:

No comments: