Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is the hubby! This is going to be sappy, so if you don't want to see it or read it ignore this post...Lately, work has been "crazy" ! Work has been taking over our lives lately, and unless you have ever been in the restaurant business you would have no idea... People not in the business think we are "selfish" for how we cherish our 2 days off together.
As he is sleeping, I love to watch that, and I love him more everyday. We both love being in the restaurant business, and realize that we give up a lot of ourselves for it, but we would not have it any other way.. I do worry about him, and make sure on our time together, we do what is beneficial to his/ my mind, body and soul. Right now, what is happening in our business affects him more, so I am the one taking care of him, last summer it was him taking care of me, it is a two way street, we work always as a team.. Sometimes, just getting out of town is the ticket, so yes it might cost a bit but to both of us it is worth it..

We have dreams of owning our own restaurant, and in order for that to happen we have to staff healthy, in mind and soul.. So it may not be cool, but after being together 7. 5 years and married 6 years, I still an very deeply and wholeheartly in love with my husband!!

No comments: