Thursday, January 27, 2011

My heart goes out to my boss Lucy Van Cleve and her family today. Her niece Molly was hit and killed by a car last night in Texas, she was only 20 years old, I met her the summer of 2009, sweet nice fun girl and my heart hurts but right now my thoughts and prayers are with Lucy and her family.

She is on her way to Texas, and I feel like I am lost, I wish I could help her, I remember my pain when Thomas died and I was in North Carolina way to far to feel I could be comforted. At these times she needs her family and they need her.

It was and tragic accident, she ran out of gas and was walking down the street in dark clothes to get gas and a father and daughter coming on to the highway hit her. My heart goes out to all involved it was just a tragic accident.

So, I wish everyone's family and loved ones is safe tonight, and please say prayer for Molly and the family.

No comments: