Saturday, November 12, 2011

So, I made an avatar of myself, it is horrible, my hair looks better on the avatar and I dont' have glasses, but it looked better this way. How do you make a better likeness I ask of you?

Anyone a new Hotel and Restaurant has opened up the street last night, and I went for a cocktail, pretty, new modern, and packed! Definately, huge competetion for our restaurant and for me personally, a big barn for weddings and I have already lost a wedding to them for next year. I am so upset!!

The person up there is from this town and has had her own wedding business, I feel this is going to be even harder closing. The husband is telling me to just do my job and stop worrying about them but for me its personal.. I do not mind competetion, I just get scared..

No comments: