Friday, June 10, 2011

Reality TV:
Real Housewives of OC: Ok, Alexis doesn't think she was competeing with Peggy? Give me a break, she acted so innocent as if Peggy is crazy, get over it Alexis for some reason you feel the need to compete with Peggy on everything especially husbands, children and career that is not a friendship. What the heck was with Tamara and Gina? Quinn interesting as always with her wig, where was Lynn? It was a big bang these ladies never disappoint, my heart goes out to Vicki and Donn breakups are tough and in the public eye has to be so hard for all involved.

Real Housewives of NJ: Teresa and her brother need to get over it and make up, your family! Teresa really is to much into the whole fame game.

Real Housewives of NY: I did not get to see this week yet, but last week was explosive with Ramona and the psychic and what was with Sonja's reaction does she know something?

The Voice: This week was Team Blake vs. Team Christina, who am I going vote for on each team. Personally on Christina's team it should be Frenchie and Beverly both are so talented and so different, the other (2) forgot their names are talented to, but I believe these 2 women really do have the Voice. Blakes team, I love Xenia but so young and shy, I am a huge Jarrod fan, still can not decide who to vote for, what is nice you can vote right up to Monday.

No comments: