Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well, this week, has been hard. First on Wednesday I get a call that my dad was rushed to the hospital and had lost alot of blood. I could not get down there until Thursday afternoon, then for the next two days waiting for a doctor to give us a diagnosis, finally we got one on Saturday morning. Now, what to do about treatment is the question. I did come home last night, and went in to work this morning to clear off my desk.

I am not happy at work right now, and I have no idea how to turn it around, I will definitely do what is asked of me, but going through the motions does not make me happy, what do I want to do? We do not want to move again, and the husband is so stressed out and tired from work, what am I suppose to do?

I am aggravated, upset and on edge, something is wrong at work, and I feel like we have no where to turn and nothing to do but stayed put for awhile longer. I have decided to start on my wedding book to keep me occupied and not think about work until I am at the job. When I am at home, I stress and worry about work, even when my dad was in the hospital I was concerned about work.

No comments: