Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reality Bite:

We all know I love the Real Housewives on Bravo, but the latest incarnation has a new villain and she is better at playing the victim then Danielle from NJ. If you don't' watch it let me give you a little something about the women.

Kyle and Kim- Sisters actress, Kim was a "HUGE" Child star in the 70's, Think "Return to Witch Mountain" yes Kim Richards. Kyle has a wonderful home life, 4 girls loving husband and she does some work now and then but her family is everything. Kim has children but no husband and what I can see no career, how does she live? On her royalties from being a child star? She is so real full of self doubt, it is kind of sad to watch her, she was (1) of the people I wanted to be when I was a child..

Lisa - British, funny outspoken owns a restaurant and actually works in it, from what I can see has been very successful in the restaurant/nightclub world, which I appreciate very much. I don't really understand Cedric her permanent house guests but I like her, she tells you like it is.

Taylor - her marriage seems to be she is the Trophy wife, and he has no personality but runs her, if he doesn't want her to do something she won't it seems he controls everything and I see no love between the two.

Adrienne- my favorite, she works hard for everything she has, and her husband and her make a good team they bicker, laugh and definitely you can see the love between the (2)..

Camille- Villain or Victim? I see her as the Villain she loves to tell everyone she has (4) Nanny's for her 2 children, she is working on a project for Nickelodeon and she is married to Kelsey Grammer, exactly what does anyone have to be jealous of you for? The fact you are a Trophy Wife, who by the end of the show we know is no longer with Kelsey? Did your project ever get off the ground? Do you still have an abundance of staff? You are ridiculous I have no use for her, except to see her attack Kyle and try to look like she was the victim, you are insecure, you have no life but your ex-husband, your children seem more like and accessory then anything else, 4 nannies why?

The fact that she says she is SOOO busy doing what exactly on the show all we see you do is take 1 meeting for Kelsey, and then on vacation and yell at your staff. I think she can give Danielle a run for her money. At least Danielle really does take care of her girls on her own and includes them in everything she does. Believe me Danielle is not going to get Mother of the Year, but a bit better then Camille.

Project Runway, I am still upset that Gretchen won over Mondo, I wanted him to win so much, I love everything he did, I am sure he will still have a huge Career.

I dont' watch Dancing with the Stars, but who hasn't heard about Bristol Palin in the final 3? I read that people think it is a conspiracy, seriously is that what our elected officials are doing watching the show and voting? Give me a break, maybe more people actually like her, why is it so tough for people to understand? Why does it have to be something wrong, because of who her mom is?

Reality TV has gone so far, there aren't alot of shows on other than them it seems sometimes it gets me down...

No comments: