Monday, March 29, 2010

We had such a nice two days off together. Yesterday, we went down to Portsmouth, for Chinese buffet then went to the movies. We saw, Hot Tub Time Machine. I am a HUGE!! John Cusak fan, have been for years. I have seen almost all of his films and only because of him, I love when he is with his sister or Jeremy Piven.

Since, I was in College in the 80's this movie was fun.. It brought back memories, the first being the awful clothes, how bright was it back then? How many layers could you wear? How many colors, the brighter the better it seemed.. I laughed so hard, it did make you wonder what you would do if you had the chance to go back, what would you change? Would you stay or go back to the present?

I love time travel and find it fascinating to imagine what I would change or do it if it happened to me. What would you do?

No comments: